Transfer Pricing Services and Professional Advisory
Multinational companies that perform inter-group transactions often confront with financial, tax or legal obstacles and risks that affect the entire business operations.
In order for you to be compliant with local and international regulations and guidelines, but also ensure a proper and efficient transfer of goods and/or services within the group, it is necessary to have a clear transfer pricing policy at group level.
Our transfer pricing services have been established based on our international background, high level of professional knowledge and practical experience. Therefore we are able to support you not only with the review of intra-group transactions and documentation, but also offer full assistance with the planning and implementation of new internal transfer pricing policies within the local legal deadlines.
We will prepare the transfer pricing documentation to ensure your compliance with local regulatory requirements:
- Identification and review of transactions between related parties in your company, evaluation of potential risks
- Examination of the current transfer pricing policies that are in place in your group and preparation of local documentation based on applicable legislation in particular country
- Advising you the most suitable transfer pricing method within available legislative options and administrative guidance
- Preparation of all required documentation to support the applied transfer pricing method
- Application of the Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) and Mutual Agreement Procedures (MAP) within the applicable legislation framework
- Representing you in communication with the tax offices by obtaining approval of the selected transfer pricing method and defending the established transfer pricing strategy by controls executed by tax authorities
- Continuous support by implementation of the transfer pricing strategy and regular update of the supporting documentation
Contact us for more details about our transfer pricing services!
Let us bring you the latest information and basic knowledge about the transfer pricing matters in our 2016 Transfer Pricing CEE Overview that outlines the legislation framework for the following CEE jurisdictions: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.