We believe that you’ve discovered this ad because you are heading to new opportunities of personal and professional growth!
Or, more than this, you are looking for international exposure and a good overview of different industries, in order to juggle with multiple financial accounts.
This is the moment to join our team, to manage complex situations, and to work with a diversity of national and international clients!
If yes, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
The Accountants from our team are the ones who own deep accounting knowledge and who have reached a high level of independence in fulfilling their responsibilities. Some of their tasks involve:
- Independent booking of all accounting transactions of local and international clients and a continuous reporting and communication with them
- Preparation of the yearly closing of books and booking of the closing operations in cooperation with the Senior Accountant
- Calculation of taxes, depreciation etc.
- Preparation of statistic/financial reports and reports for other institutions (state bodies)
- Collaboration with internal and external auditors for filling the audit papers
What are we expecting from you:
- To be an open-minded person, sociable, organized and to have a passion for accounting and a strong desire to discover all its mysteries
- University education attained with economical/accounting specialization
- At least two years of experience in processing accounting
- Written and spoken English at advanced level
- Very good command of Excel
What will we offer:
- The chance to develop in the financial-accounting field and to work together with young and friendly colleagues with a strong professional background
- A motivating salary and bonuses based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic in Bucharest
- Travel insurance for work trips outside Romania
- Central location and flexible work arrangements
- We will support you promoting the specialization exams (CECCAR/ACCA)
- We are organizing monthly events, because we love to have a lot of fun together and to create a relaxing atmosphere with all of our colleagues, in order to get to know each one much better