Would you like to work for a company with international background, in a motivating environment?
If the answer is yes, this following opportunity is for you!
- Independent, complex booking of all accounting transactions of local and international clients
- Preparation and control of returns
- Preparation of statistic reports
- Preparation of the yearly closing of books and booking of the closing operations
- Communication with clients in routine accounting issues
- Mentoring of Junior Accountatnts
- At least secondary economic school with a longer experience in accounting (University education attained with economic specialization preferred)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in processing accounting agenda.
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- English language knowledge (communicating with clients via e-mail)
- Pro-client oriented attitude, fast and accurate working
What we offer
- Work with long-term perspective at an international outsourcing company
- Challenging work on the projects for significant world-known and European companies
- Possibility of further professional education provided by the company
- Easily accessible, fiendly and nice office environment
- Working in young team with professional attitude and expert background,
- Competitve salary