Looking for a new opportunity in your career?
Join our Accounting Team in Poland within fast growing international BPO and Consulting group.
- Communication, meetings with clients;
- Selling the accounting services to current and potential clients;
- Communication with team members and accounting manager;
- Leading internal and external trainings;
- Supporting accountants and supervisors;
- Coordinating month-end close;
- Calculating CIT advance;
- Preparing VAT declarations;
- Preparing financial statements, quarterly/monthly reports for clients and reports for GUS and NBP;
- Identifying the risks within the projects, set-up of cooperation with new Clients.
- University degree in Economics or Accounting specialization;
- Local/international certifications; ACCA study (in progress) will be an advantage;
- Minimum 4 years‘ experience in processing of accounting;
- Strong accounting knowledge of local legislation and taxes, IFRS standards;
- Experience in tax return preparation (VAT tax return, CIT/PIT tax return);
- Experience in supervision of accounting /couching team members;
- Knowledge of international accounting systems (NAV);
- Knowledge of MS Excel, accounting software at advanced level;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize own and team tasks;
- Language skills in English at the upper intermediate level;
- Accuracy, systematic approach, self-determination
What we offer
- Opportunity to get an experience in a fast growing international consulting and outsourcing company;
- Possibility to work on challenging, international projects;
- Possibility of further career and professional growth;
- Friendly environment in the team with professional attitude and expert background;
- Possibility to implement your own, interesting ideas in Accace.