Transfer Pricing Services and Professional Advisory
According to the OECD, almost 60% of the world trade accounts for intracompany transactions. The estimation explains why EU as well as local jurisdictions address this topic even more lately, transforming it into one of the most crucial international tax challenges. The main goal of the transfer pricing policies is to maintain the arm’s length principle, thus avoiding shifting profits to other country (or from one company to another) in order to minimize the tax burden and increase profit. To demonstrate that the arm’s length principle is maintained, related companies are required to keep the Transfer Pricing documentation with supporting evidence that their Transfer Pricing policies comply with the principle.
Benefit from our advisors’ experience
Our in-house team has prepared over 200 Transfer Pricing documentation during the past year in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia. After over 11 years on the market and with an international client portfolio of over 2000 companies, we rank among the most experienced advisory companies in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Gain access to the same source for benchmarking analysis used by global tax authorities
We use the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of company information for Transfer Pricing research available on the global market. With license to the commercial database Amadeus, we have an immediate access to financial information on more than 17 million companies across the globe and thus can prepare reliable benchmarking analysis for any controlled transaction your company might have. Moreover, we use also other local as well as global databases in case of need.
How can we help you?
Contact us and we will help you set-up the Transfer Pricing regime and prepare a strong audit-defense documentation for your domestic as well as cross-border transactions:
- Identification and review of transactions between related parties in your company, evaluation of potential risks
- Examination of the current Transfer Pricing policies that are in place in your group and preparation of local documentation based on applicable legislation in particular country
- Advising you the most suitable Transfer Pricing method within available legislative options and administrative guidance
- Preparation of all required documentation to support the applied Transfer Pricing method
- Application of the Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) and Mutual Agreement Procedures (MAP) within the applicable legislation framework
- Representing you in communication with the tax offices by obtaining approval of the selected Transfer Pricing method and defending the established Transfer Pricing strategy by controls executed by tax authorities
- Continuous support by implementation of the Transfer Pricing strategy and regular update of the supporting documentation