Is the stereotype boring for you? Do you want to expand your knowledge not only in the field of accounting, but also in taxes? Are you a fresh graduate and want to start your career, or are you just looking for a new challenge?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new colleague who is not afraid to realize his/her ideas and wants to learn new things.
- Processing of complex accounting for specific clients (holdings).
- Preparation of annual accounts and monthly reporting.
- Communication with clients, auditors, state bodies.
- Cooperation with the tax team in the assessment of specific accounting transactions.
- Ad-hoc support with the processing of tax returns (personal / corporate).
Your ideal profile
- University education with economical specialization (can be a student of the last year).
- Good orientation in accounting legislation (or you are ready to learn); basic knowledge of tax issues is an advantage.
- Previous working experience in accounting or taxes is an advantage.
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (both written and spoken); Czech is a must.
- Knowledge of MS Office at advanced level (especially of MS Excel; knowledge of MS Navision is an advantage).
- Team player, but able to work independently.
- Friendly and communicative person, who is and not afraid to come up with new ideas.
What we offer
- Work in a dynamically growing international consulting company.
- Strong opportunities for further career growth.
- Challenging work on the projects for significant international companies
- Corresponding salary.
- Benefits (meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more).
- Full-time work and a contract for indefinite duration.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment!).
It is our priority that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!