How we ACE?
Accace is more than a job – we take it personally. We DO what we SAY! We work SMART. We prefer TRUST over control.
We are looking for an experienced Branch Director with a hands-on approach, ready to help us expand our activities in Germany. Because we are a young and extremely dynamic company, we constantly implement new ways of doing business across all countries, therefore in 2018 we plan to have a fully functional own office in Berlin as well (we are also open to other locations in Germany).
The Branch Director will be responsible of laying the foundation of our new branch, prepare the business strategy, bring new clients with regard to company’s business line and lead the branch towards a stable continuing growth. The ideal candidate should be committed to shape our company and industry’s development in Germany, therefore any previous experience with outsourcing industry, in the fields of accounting, payroll, HR, tax, legal and corporate services, would be a plus.
And since quality, reliability and innovation are well imprinted in the heart of our services, our new Branch Director should be a receptive, genuine and responsible person who is ready to shape Accace’s future and culture with his/her ideas and continuous involvement.
If you feel brave enough to help us launch the branch in Germany, learn how to re-invent our business in a challenging environment and lead it toward success, you belong to Accace!
- Identify new business strategies and opportunities including market development
- Direct strategies towards the long-term and profitable growth
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Monitor external factors during the strategic development, including market forces, macro/microeconomic factors, and competitive implications
- Partner with Group management in financial planning and budgeting of branch activities
- Deliver the operating and financial results against plans and budgets
- Develop strategic operating plans and lead operational initiatives of the branch
- Represent the company to build trusted and strong relationships with clients, business partners and professional associations
- Act as subject matter expert in providing services to clients
- Guarantee that the provided services are compliant with local legislation
- Secure the quality of provided services
- Act as a people manager and provide strong leadership, develop, motivate and maintain an effective team of qualified professionals
- Effectively lead the team to ensure coordinated, efficient management, and accountability for achieving the business results
- Implement Group policies
- Ensure that resources and tools are in place to support team efforts
- Follow and share the culture, values and behaviours of the Group
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EMPLOYEE
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar company or at similar position
- Superior knowledge of the local market
- Strong strategic and business mindset
- Proved experience in outsourcing
- Being certified in tax advisory is a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- MSc/MA is preferred
- German – native speaker/proficient (C2)
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with long-term perspective in an international outsourcing company
- Attractive, performance-based remuneration
- Dress the branch with your unique charisma
- You will be in direct contact with the Executive Board and involved in Global strategic decisions, which unlock large self-realization and professional growth opportunities
- Time flexibility and working from home possibility
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SELECTION PROCESS
To apply, please send us your CV in English language.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed and in case it matches our requirements, you will be informed about the next steps. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
If we have caught your interest but you need more information about the position and the application process, please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to help you further.