We are looking for a professional to join our Payroll department. If you are ready for new challenges, send us your CV!
- Data processing for clients: salary calculation, contributions and related taxes etc.
- Registration, in the legal term, of employment contracts, termination and any other modifications of the employment contract in Revisal, as well as in the salary software
- Preparation of mandatory reports and declarations (including annual reconciliations)
- Offering support to Seniors or Manager in initiating the collaboration with new clients
- Representing the clients in relation with authorities: ITM, social insurance and health houses etc.
- Communication with clients (offering legal advices regarding the usual salary situations)
- Providing the necessary support to Juniors
What are we expecting from you
- Teamwork and openness to help Juniors to develop, but to seek, at the same time, your own professional development, looking for new information and being up to date with the legislation in force
- To be responsible and to pay attention to details
- To have an experience of at least 2 years, both on HR admin and salaries
- To have the Human Resources Inspector and the Salary Inspector certificate
- To master English – advanced level (written and spoken)
- To have advanced knowledge of Excel
- To know in depth the provisions of the Labor Code, as well as the legislation in the field of social and health insurance
What will we offer
- Remote job – you can work from distance from anywhere in Romania
- Motivating salary and bonuses based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic in Bucharest
- Central location and flexible work arrangements
- Home office
- Paid study leave
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course
- Hot and cold drinks, fruits in the office
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
- We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania – and be part of our #accacelife!