Would you like to become a Payroll Accountant and actively participate in expanding our team? If yes, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
- Processing of the complex payroll agenda for our clients
- Preparation of compulsory reports and statements
- Processing of all payments concerning the payroll agenda
- Managing payroll projects, leading of smaller team (junior payroll accountants), controlling their work
- Setting up cooperation with new clients
- Payroll consultations for clients in payroll issues
- Communication with state institutions and health insurance companies
- Cooperation with accounting department
Your ideal profile
- University education attained with economic specialization (eventually secondary economic school with a longer experience in payroll)
- At least 2years relevant work experience in payroll
- Good knowledge of payroll agenda
- Knowledge of payroll software (knowledge of „KS mzdy“ is a great advantage)
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook) at user level
- Knowledge of English at basic level (both written and spoken), Czech is a must
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, responsibility – meeting deadlines
What we offer
- Annual bonus
- meal allowance in the amount of 70 CZK / day
- Flexi pass vouchers worth CZK 100 / month
- 40 hours / 5 extra days off
- 2 sick days paid leave
- English courses and professional training,
- Teambuilding activities
- The possibility of participating in volunteer projects / charity
- An extraordinary reward if you become the best employee of the month, year, or hero of “The Aces”
- An opportunity to gain experience working on interesting projects and to grow professionally.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!
Jana, Denča, Jarka, Kristýna… and almost 300 other colleagues are looking forward to you, so don’t hesitate and send us your CV with a cover letter today!