In our transactional and financial (“TAF”) team, we connect (so far) 12 experts from the financial, tax and accounting fields. We thus help clients make strategic decisions about the development of their company or group, including setting transfer prices and preparing transfer pricing documentation.
When you come to work in the morning (unless you are working from home) and enjoy a cup of Italian coffee or tea, you will:
- Deal with the analyses for transfer pricing purposes.
- Participate in the preparation of transfer pricing studies.
- Participate in tax analyses and income tax calculations in cooperation with tax advisors of our TAF team.
- If you are interested, you can participate in other projects of the TAF team, such as financial analyses, valuation projects, financial and/or tax audits.
Your ideal profile
- University education in economics (specialization in accounting, finance or taxes is an advantage).
- You enjoy analysing numbers and are finance/accounting/taxes oriented (or you are ready to learn).
- Experience with transfer pricing, valuation, financial analysis or taxes is an advantage (not a condition – our offer will fit your profile).
- You speak and write English at an advanced level; you have knowledge of Czech at a proficient level or a native speaker.
- You can work on multiple projects at the same time.
- You are friendly and ready to help your colleagues.
What we offer?
- Colleagues who will participate in your growth and will always be happy to help you.
- Career growth depending on your skills, without having to wait for a position above you to become available.
- 5 days of compensatory leave.
- Annual profit-sharing bonus with no restrictions and referral bonuses.
- Multisport card and meal vouchers.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas – we all create our working environment together!
We work in an open space, but everyone has enough of their own space. We have a well-equipped kitchen, hot and cold drinks, fruit and a full pantry of goodies. We are easy to reach – a short walk from the centre (Pankrác metro station) with a beautiful view from the 11th floor.
Thoughtful adaptation is a matter of course with us, as well as English courses and professional and soft skills training according to your interests. The work schedule is flexible, and you can also work from home, you have a mobile phone with an unlimited tariff at your disposal. You can also participate in volunteering projects for charities. We are always open to new ideas.
Petr, Standa, Boris, Terka… and other colleagues are already looking forward to meeting you. So, don´t hesitate and send us your CV with a cover letter today.
P.S.: Take a look behind the scenes on Instagram.