Looking for a new opportunity in your career?
At Accace you will develop your skills and gain new career and personal experiences that will help you grow and reach your true potential.
Join our Payroll Team in Poland – within a fast growing international BPO and Advisory group – and take the next step in your career!
- Updating data in the payroll system;
- Preparation of payroll lists for our clients;
- Completion of personnel documents and update of personnel files;
- Issuing certificates of employment and income according to client requirements;
- Preparation of compulsory reports and statements according to the assumptions;
- Support and consulting for our payroll clients;
- Contact with external authorities: ZUS, US, GUS, PFRON;
- Keeping abreast with legislative changes concerning the payroll agenda;
- Keeping the deadlines arising from legislation or client’s requirements.
- Knowledge of labor law questions and questions concerning the social and health insurance;
- Previous experience in payroll would be an advantage;
- Language skills in English at the upper intermediate level; knowledge of other language would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook) at the user level;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience and knowledge of payroll software;
- Ability to work according to the internal standards of the company;
- Autonomous working, analytical skills;
- Experience in outsourcing company would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain experience in a fast growing international consulting and outsourcing company;
- Possibility to work on challenging, international projects;
- Possibility of further career and professional growth;
- Friendly environment in a team with professional attitude and expert background.