Non-Resident Tax Consultancy
The increased flexibility of both local and international regulations which lay at the basis of global workforce mobility, added to the growing number of multinational companies that encourage employee mobility as a way of talent attraction and retention, have led to an increase in the requests for non-resident and expat tax advisory and administration services.
Nevertheless, working with foreign individuals may prove to be a challenging task as it requires knowledge of both local tax and labour law legislation, but especially a deep understanding of international regulations which define the relationship between companies and individuals working abroad.
We provide a full range of services for your foreign employees:
- Obtaining work and residence permits,
- Solving relocation matters,
- Establishment of the most effective tax and social security schemes
- Representation in the communication with local authorities,
- Advisory and administrative support with local and international payroll taxes
Download bellow our 2017 Tax Guidelines and Calendars for more details about the statutory framework and local entrepreneurial environment in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine!