Looking for a new opportunity in your career?
Join our experienced and energetic team in Poland within a fast growing international BPO and Advisory group.
- Updating data in the payroll system;
- Processing of the complex payroll agenda for our clients;
- Completion of personnel documents and update of personnel files;
- Issuing certificates of employment and income according to client’s requirements;
- Preparation of compulsory reports and statements;
- Processing of all payments concerning the payroll agenda;
- Contact with external authorities: ZUS, US, GUS, PFRON;
- Payroll consultations for our clients in basic payroll issues;
- Keeping abreast with legislative changes concerning payroll agenda;
- Keeping the deadlines arising from legislation or client’s requirements;
- Coaching and supporting junior staff, sharing the knowledge.
- Knowledge of labor law questions and questions concerning the social and health insurance;
- At least 3 years of experience in processing payroll agenda;
- Language skills in English at the upper intermediate level;
- Knowledge of other language will be an advantage;
- Experience and knowledge of a payroll software;
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook) at the user level;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in outsourcing company would be an advantage;
- Very good communication skills, autonomous working, analytical thinking;
- Strongly pro-client oriented, willing to share his/her experience and to learn and grow with us.
What we offer
- Opportunity to get an experience in a fast growing international consulting and outsourcing company;
- Possibility to work on challenging, international projects;
- Possibility of further career and professional growth;
- Friendly environment in the team with professional attitude and expert background.