Looking for a new opportunity in your career?
Would you like to become a Senior Accountant and actively participate in expanding our team in Warsaw within a fast growing international consulting group? If yes, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
- Communication with clients;
- Independent booking of all accounting transactions of local and international clients;
- Supporting accountants and supervisors;
- Preparation of the monthly closing of books and booking of the closing operations;
- Solving tax issues;
- Calculating CIT advance;
- Preparing VAT declarations;
- Preparing financial statements and quarterly/monthly reports;
- Preparing reports for GUS and NBP;
- Identification of the risks within the projects, set-up of cooperation with new clients.
- University degree in economics or accounting field;
- Minimum 3 years‘ experience as an accountant;
- Strong accounting knowledge of local legislation and taxes, IFRS standards;
- Knowledge of international accounting systems (NAV);
- Knowledge of MS Excel at advanced level;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication skills; strong organizational skills and time management;
- Language skills in English at the upper intermediate level;
- Accuracy, systematic approach, self-determination.
What we offer
- Opportunity to get an experience in a fast growing international consulting and outsourcing company;
- Possibility to work on challenging, international projects;
- Possibility of further career and professional growth;
- Friendly environment in a team with professional attitude and expert background;
- Possibility to implement your own, interesting ideas in Accace;
- Motivating salary.