THE STORY OF ACCACE
Accace was founded in 2006 as a local accounting firm of 34 employees. Already from the beginning, we noticed our clients’ need to have their internal processes optimized by a single outsourcing provider, which shaped our next steps and company focus.
After more than 15 years on the market, Accace has developed into an innovative, full-range BPO and advisory provider, engaging nearly 2,500 professionals and serving over 15,000 clients internationally.
Our mission is to support our clients, colleagues and partners in reaching their dreams, while leaving a positive imprint on the world. Guided by our strong values of excellence, cooperation, flexibility, passion, trust, and commitment, we succeed by achieving goals that involve more than just financial accomplishments.
WHY ARE WE CALLED “ACCACE”?
Our name, Accace, read [əkeɪs], is a tribute to our humble yet formative beginnings, when we started as an accounting firm. Accace stands for “accounting ace” and it showcases our early yet ever-present ambition to become the ace on the market.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- In-house developed smart solutions backed up with automation and online technology
- Unique combination of expertise and technology
- Services streamlined and brought to our clients with priority on innovations
- High level of automatization of provided services with guaranteed accuracy
- Strong focus on data confidentiality and data security (ISO and ISAE certificates)
- Erasing the borders to create a single market for our clients with tremendous possibilities
- Connecting needs with solutions regardless of the location
- International coverage and simplified global expansion thanks to our business community
- Experience with multi-country service delivery, driving down costs and saving time spent with managing a network of different external providers
- Creating a knowledge hub across the globe by connecting local expertise with international reach
- Single point of contact for smooth cooperation
- Human-centred and emphatetic approach prioritising our clients
- Confidence in understanding our clients’ needs and drive to discover tailor-made and out of the box solutions for them
- Solid local and international background of our expertise
OUR BALANCED APPROACH TOWARDS THE STAKEHOLDERS
What do we mean by “stakeholders” in Accace? By definition, a stakeholder refers to a person, a group or an organization that can affect or be affected by the company’s actions, goals and policies. In our eyes there are 4 main groups of stakeholders that make Accace the company it is today: colleagues, clients and partners, environment and society and our shareholders.
All stakeholders play an equal role in Accace ecosystem. Why equal? Because each of these groups is vital to our strategy and we are equally influenced by the dynamic of each group.
We engage nearly 2,500 professionals whose ideas and enthusiasm helped Accace shape its path and culture over time. Thus we continuously seek to attract, develop and motivate individuals who wish to reach both personal and professional fulfilment, are not afraid to be themselves, believe in solutions and in mutual trust. They are the secret to our success.
CLIENTS AND PARTNERS
We choose valued relationships over temporary gains, thus we currently have a client portfolio of over 15,000 international companies and trusted partners in several countries.
Being aware that our service quality is reflected in our Client’s success, we never stop innovating regardless what we do.
ENVIRONMENT AND SOCIETY
We strongly believe that giving something to local communities and people involved in them is as important as any other service that the company is providing. Therefore, we permanently seek to increase the positive impact of our actions as a company and as individuals, through ethical and responsible behaviour.