STORY OF ACCACE
Accace was founded in 2006 as a local accounting firm of 34 employees. Already from the beginning, we noticed our clients’ need to have their internal processes optimized by a single outsourcing provider, which shaped our next steps and company focus.
After nearly 15 years on the market, Accace has developed into an innovative, full-range BPO and advisory provider, employing nearly 600 professionals and serving over 2 000 clients internationally.
Our mission is to support our clients, colleagues and partners in reaching their dreams, while leaving a positive imprint on the world. Guided by our strong values of excellence, cooperation, flexibility, passion, trust, and commitment, we succeed by achieving goals that involve more than just financial accomplishments.
WHY (ARE WE CALLED) “ACCACE”?
Our name, Accace, read [əkeɪs], is a tribute to our humble yet formative beginnings, when we started as an accounting firm. Accace stands for “accounting ace” and it showcases our early yet ever-present ambition to become the ace on the market.
Click or keep the mouse on top of each icon to read more about our Stakeholders.
OUR BALANCED APPROACH TOWARDS THE STAKEHOLDERS
What do we mean by “stakeholders” in Accace?
By definition, a stakeholder refers to a person, a group or an organization that can affect or be affected by the company’s actions, goals and policies. In our eyes there are 4 main groups of stakeholders that make Accace the company it is today and these are:
All stakeholders play an equal role in Accace ecosystem
Why equal? Because each of these groups is vital to our strategy and we are equally influenced by the dynamic of each group.
WHAT WE ARE GOOD AT AND WHY
Our expertise, deep understanding of our customer’s business, out-of-the-box thinking and enthusiasm in everything we do make us a reliable partner to enjoy working with. Our confidence originates from our expertise and experience:
- We are confident in understanding our clients’ needs and driven to discover tailor-made and out of the box solutions for them
- Our experts have a solid local and international background
- We develop IT solutions for our clients to better manage accounting, payroll and HR processes
- Our high level of automatization of provided services guarantees a high degree of accuracy
- We have experience with multi-country service delivery, driving down costs and saving time spent with managing a network of different external providers
- We report both to local and regional management effectively, inserting a level of control that allows to safely manage our client’s foreign operations
- Strong focus on data confidentiality and data security (ISO and ISAE certificates)