In Accace we are expanding our Account Manager Team to give space to new talents.
We are looking for a future colleague, who:
- is communicative with the right amount of assertiveness,
- has a good prioritisation and time management is not a foreign word for them,
- has attention to detail,
- has experience with building and maintaining excellent business relationships with SME & larger clients,
- wants to apply his/her so far acquired skills and knowledge, gain new experience and work with our leading clients.
Did you find yourself among these lines? Then do not hesitate and join us!
Your work tasks will be:
- participating on business sessions with potential clients and negotiation of other services with existing clients,
- managing demands from clients for services from our company portfolio,
- participating in preparation of price calculations in collaboration with managers from other departments for existing and also new clients,
- proposing best and most effective solutions for cooperation in different areas, optimization of processes and operations, approving final solution for client,
- participating in implementation of new clients together with implementation team,
- ensuring successful realization and start of cooperation with client including ensuring entire contract and internal documentation (preparation, updating, evidence and management),
- managing and controlling of the work of team of people allocated for cooperation with clients (accounting agenda, payroll agenda, tax advisors, IT consultants),
- ensuring of providing contractually agreed services for clients in requested quality,
- regular contact and communication with clients’ top management, presentation of results, solving of possible problems and new requests of clients,
- actively searching of new potential areas for next cooperation,
- preparing of the basic invoicing documents in accordance with contractual documentation, communication with clients in case of delays in the payment of receivables,
- supporting during analysing and evaluating profitability and efficiency of projects,
- actively participating in set up of processes related to clients’ agenda within the company.
Education in the field
- Specialization in economics
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- 2-3 years of experience
- University education with specialization in economics,
- experience with project/account management,
- knowledge of payroll and accounting software is an advantage,
- knowledge of English on advanced level (C1), communication with clients in English,
- experience with work in an international company environment is an advantage,
- knowledge of MS Office on user level,
- outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills,
- ability to work autonomously, solve issues and make decisions,
- ability to prioritize tasks,
- attention to detail,
- analytical thinking.