We are looking for a new support in our skillful accounting team – a colleague who has experience with accounting for bigger clients and is looking for a diverse job. With us, you will have the opportunity to constantly learn in various fields and thus gain many valuable new experiences. You will also work for significant clients and become an excellent professional.
Your workload will be:
- separate accounting of all accounting transactions of our clients according to Slovak legislation,
- preparation and control of the VAT return (in the case of specifics, the VAT return is prepared in cooperation with a tax consultant),
- preparation of annual accounts and accounting of closing operations (in cooperation with the accounting supervisor),
- preparation of statistical reports for the NBS and reports for statistics,
- communication with clients in accounting matters,
- reporting for clients.
From the satisfaction survey among our employees it turned out that more than 90% of our colleagues value an excellent team and a friendly company atmosphere. Portfolio of our clients is mainly formed by international companies, which are among the most important in the world in their area, so besides pleasant working environment we offer work on interesting projects as well as new stimulating challenges.
Besides above mentioned we also provide further professional and language education at the company expense, or possibility of career growth and many others that will be presented during the first round of interviews.
Personality requirements and skills
- secondary education / higher vocational education / university education with economic focus,
- at least three years of experience in the field of comprehensive accounting,
- knowledge of English at an intermediate level,
- knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook) at the user level,
- knowledge of economic accounting software, MS Navision is an advantage,
- independent work, logical and systematic thinking.
Our new reinforcement should be a responsible and flexible person, with a sense for detail and a desire to advance professionally.