We are currently looking for a colleague to the position of Accountant, with interest in further professional growth. If you do not like stereotype, this position is right for you!
- Complex bookkeeping for our clients
- Processing VAT returns
- Actively cooperation in monthly financial statements and closing work
- Reporting according to client’s requirements
- Collaborating on accounting automation in our own software
- Controlling the work of junior accountants, who process the agenda of cash, bank and invoicing
- Communication with the client and suppliers, the supervisor and other departments.
Your ideal profile
- University education attained with economic specialization (eventually secondary economic school with an experience)
- At least 2years relevant work experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools (especially MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Knowledge of English at basic level, Czech is a must
- You are familiar with software and have analytical skills
- You can work independently and, in a team
What we offer
- Annual bonus
- meal allowance in the amount of 70 CZK / day
- Flexi pass vouchers worth CZK 100 / month
- 40 hours / 5 extra days off
- 2 sick days paid leave
- English courses and professional training,
- Teambuilding activities
- The possibility of participating in volunteer projects / charity
- An extraordinary reward if you become the best employee of the month, year, or hero of “The Aces”
- An opportunity to gain experience working on interesting projects and to grow professionally.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!
Jana, Gabča, Denča, Tomáš… and almost 300 other colleagues are looking forward to you, so don’t hesitate and send us your CV with a cover letter today!