Looking for a new opportunity in your career?
Are you looking for challenges, job variety and career opportunities? Would you like to actively participate in the development of an international consulting group? Apply for the position of Accountant and join to the Polish Accace team!
- University degree (preferred faculty: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management);
- 1 – 2 year experience in accounting;
- very good accounting and Polish tax law practical knowledge;
- knowledge of accounting systems (knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision will be an asset);
- advanced knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Excel;
- language skills in English at intermediate level.
- Independent conducting accounting projects for Customers, including foreign companies;
- keeping accounting records and reconciling them with the general ledger accounts;
- operation of financial and accounting programs;
- preparation of periodic financial reports for customers;
- preparation of tax declarations and reports for internal purposes and for external institutions;
- preparation of VAT, CIT declarations;
- cooperation with external institutions (US, ZUS, GUS, NBP);
- analysis of law regulations and advice in scope of performed tasks.
What we offer
- Satisfactory salary depending on experience and commitment;
- opportunity to get an experience in a fast growing international consulting and outsourcing company;
- possibility to work on challenging, international project;
- improvement of competences and professional development;
- work in young team with professional attitude;
- co-creation of the company’s organizational culture and possibility of introducing own ideas in the company;
- taking part in language courses at the employer’s expense;
- flexible working hours, Multisport card.