Join our Accounting Team in Poland within fast growing international BPO and Consulting group.
- Managing a team of accountants, monitoring ongoing projects (for local and foreign clients) and providing support to team;
- identifying risks and proposing solutions in the implementation of projects;
- supporting the accounting manager in the preparation of analyzes, statements, reports both for clients and internal purposes;
- representing clients next to local authorities;
- communication, meetings with Clients;
- preparing financial statements, quarterly/monthly reports for clients and reports for GUS and NBP;
- calculating CIT advance; preparing CIT, VAT declarations;
- coordinating month-end close;
- identifying the risks within the projects, set-up of cooperation with new Clients;
- cooperation with external institutions (US, ZUS, GUS, NBP);
- preparing presentations and conclusions;
- verification of accounting documents in terms of formal and substantive requirements;
- keeping accounting records and reconciliation on selected accounts of general ledger.
- University degree (preferred Economics, Finanse, Accounting, Managing);
- local/international certifications; ACCA study (in progress) will be an advantage;
- at least 5-6 years of experience as an accountant/ senior accountant;
- experience in supervising team of accountants; couching team members;
- strong accounting knowledge of local accounting legislation and taxes, IFRS standards;
- experience in tax return preparation (VAT tax return, CIT/PIT tax return);
- knowledge of international accounting software/ systems (NAV);
- knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel at advanced level;
- language skills in English at advanced level;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills to cooperate in team;
- analytical abilities, accuracy, scrupulosity, self-determination;
- strongly pro-Clients oriented, willing to share his/her experience and to learn and grow with Accace.
What we offer
- Opportunity to acquire an experience in a fast growing international consulting and outsourcing company;
- work in friendly environment with professional attitude and based on common values;
- private healthcare insurance;
- Multisport card financed by employer;
- fruity Mondays and Thursdays;
- flexible working hours, possibility to take home office.