Do you enjoy working in a team and do you like to help people around to process administrative issues?
Are you a fresh graduate and not sure what exactly you would like to do? Would you like to gain experience in the administration? Are you well orientated in MS Office and a table is not a “dirty word” to you? Perfect, then we are looking for you – a person who is not afraid of new things and likes to get involved across the whole company.
- Processing of daily mail.
- Email communication across the company and also with the clients.
- Work with internal system – storing of contracts, registration of new contacts, processing invoices.
- Scanning, copying, completion of documents, archiving.
- Support for tax and legal team.
- Various errands to the authorities and courts.
- Assistance at the reception desk.
Your ideal profile
- Secondary school with leaving examination.
- Previous working experience at the reception or in administrative is an advantage.
- Knowledge of English at least at communicative level; Czech is a must; other language is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office at user level (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Knowledge of business correspondence.
- Pleasant and representative behaviour, active approach to work, independence, reliability.
What we offer
- Work in a dynamically growing international consulting company.
- Opportunity for personal growth.
- Corresponding salary.
- Benefits (meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more).
- Full-time work and a contract of indefinite duration.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment!).
- Pleasant working environment in a team with professional approach.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!