Are you looking for new international challenges? Would you like to join our dynamic and driven team that would give you opportunity to grow and make impact? Then we are looking for you!
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an active person with the ability to think strategically interested in working on international projects within international team focused on expansion and marketing. Since you will communicate with a range of people, both externally and internally, great communication (written and verbally) as well as presentation skills are a must. Moreover, negotiation, attention to detail, project and organizational skills and pro-client approach are expected too. If you have the ability to motivate yourself, set your own goals, have the confidence to start things from the scratch and you are not afraid of making your own decisions, you are the right match for us.
It is possible to work from any of our offices or remotely.
- Coordination of our Response to multi-country Requests for Proposals (RFPs): communication with colleagues from multiple countries (branches, partners) and communication with the potential customers
- Preparation of the RFP documentation incl. pricing structures
- Support to local branches with complex tenders and RFPs
- Provision of trainings to colleagues involved in business development
- Building the knowledge base and enhancements of the BD processes
- Preparation of sales strategy & active building of the sales proposition of Accace
- Regular calls with colleagues from all branches and with Accace Circle partners
- Agenda of partner associations & referral system
- Active business development on a cross-country level – active upselling and cross-selling, approaching new promising clients with additional services
- Support of other team members: Expansion Lead and Project Managers
- Ad-hoc dedicated projects – e.g. Customer Relationship Management system, Customer Satisfaction Survey
Requirements on candidate
- Previous experience with Business Development for 3-5 years.
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (written and spoken), ability to speak any other foreign language is an advantage.
- Great communication and presentation skills, pro-client approach, ability to think strategically, project and organizational skills.
- Interest in working on international projects.
What we offer
- Work in a growing international advisory company.
- Interesting international projects for major clients.
- Opportunity for personal growth.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment!).
- Ability to work remotely, flexible working hours, language lessons, hard and soft skills trainings and more.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!