Originally established in Central and Eastern Europe in 2006, Accace ranks among the leading outsourcing and consultancy providers in this region, providing a full range of accounting, payroll, tax consulting and corporate services. We have vast experience with handling small to large scale, multi-country outsourcing projects and providing comprehensive range of services to over 2 000 customers. Our clients are mostly mid-size and international companies from various sectors, while most of our business comes from Fortune 500 companies. Accace has been successfully operating in Ukraine since 2007.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced and positive person, who is prepared to work with local and international clients. If you are ready to embrace new challenges, join our team in Ukraine!
- Setting up cooperation with new clients
- Preparation documents and supporting the process of registration/liquidation of legal entities and other corporate changes
- Preparation documents for opening/closing bank accounts
- Preparation other corporate documents: PoAs, Minutes, resolutions, letters etc.
- Organization of translation and notarization of the documents
- Preparation and review of the contracts for the lease, supply/sale of goods, assignment of the right to claim the fulfillment of an obligation, provision of services, etc.
- Obtaining a permanent residence permit, a migration permit
- Providing advice to clients on various legal queries
- Drafting and verification of personnel documents (e.g. labor contracts)
- Communication with banks, state authorities (tax department, labour, social funds, state registrar and other state bodies)
- Consulting colleagues on legal questions
- Control of the maintenance of the internal documents storage system
- Tracking changes in legislation
- To be a sociable, organized and open-minded person
- Higher legal education
- At least three years of experience in corporate and civil law
- Knowledge of ALM legislation (both Ukrainian and foreign practice)
- Experience in labour, administrative, migration law will be an advantage
- Local/international certification (completed or in process of completion) will be an advantage
- Communication skills, teamwork player
- Result oriented, proactive approach, attention to details
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (both written and spoken); Ukrainian is a must
- High level of computer literacy, knowledge and experience with text editors and special legal tools