Are you interested in taking the opportunity to combine advisory in business economics and tax advisory? Are you a fresh graduate and thinking about your career, or just looking for a new challenge?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague who is not afraid to realize his/her ideas and would like to learn new things.
- Participate in the preparation and revisions of transfer pricing methodology, comparative analysis or transfer pricing documentation
- Assist in compiling of consolidated financial statements
- Participate in solving common and specific tax problems
- Assist in processing of documentation for research and development projects
- Solve local and international tax issues in cooperation with other tax team members
- Prepare opinions and analyses for clients
- Communicate with clients and government institutions
Your ideal profile
- University education with economical specialization (even a student of the last grade)
- Orientation in accounting and tax legislation (or to be ready to learn it)
- Experience in tax area is an advantage
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (both written and spoken), Czech is a must
- Team player, but to be able to work independently
- Friendly and communicative person, who is not afraid to solve something completely new
What we offer
- Work in a dynamically growing international advisory company
- Opportunity for personal growth, including the possibility of studying ACCA and preparing for a tax advisor exam (according to your interest)
- Interesting projects for major clients
- Benefits (home office, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more)
- Interesting salary evaluation
- Full-time and contract work for an indefinite period
- Opportunity to realize your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment!)
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!