Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference. At Accace we care about our employees and we make every effort to keep them motivated and satisfied. If you want to work in a dynamic team and develop your skills while working on interesting projects, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Preparation of contracts for invoices and loans within the Accace group
- Acceptance of receivables and liabilities within the Accace group
- Internal controls
- Intercompany communication with the branches about financial reports
- Cooperation with other departments at collecting, processing the company data and evaluating the financial results
- Candidate with higher level of professional education or university education of 1st of 2nd degree attained with accounting specialization
- At least 2-3 years of experience at financial controlling
- Experience from accounting is an advantage
- Knowledge of Slovak at proficient level or native speaker
- Active language skills in English at intermediate level
- Other language skills is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office at user level and knowledge of MS Excel at the advanced level, good organization skills, autonomous working, logical and systematic thinking
A satisfaction survey among our employees showed that more than 90% of our colleagues in work appreciate mostly the great team and friendly atmosphere of our company. The portfolio of our clients consists mainly of international companies, which are among the most important in the world, so besides the pleasant work environment, we also offer work on interesting projects as well as new exciting challenges.
In addition to this, we offer further professional and language education, the possibility of career growth and many others that will be presented on the personal meeting.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SELECTION PROCESS
To apply, please send us your CV in English language.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed and in case it matches our requirements, you will be informed about the next steps. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
If we have caught your interest but you need more information about the position and the application process, please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to help you further.