We are team of young people, which want to do great things in an innovative way. We like to search for solutions, that help our clients with their problems and that move us further. In order to provide the greatest comfort in the workplace for employees we have our Admin team, of which colleagues of Front Office forma n integral part. Colleague, that we search for should be friendly, helpful and able to get through any situation that occurs.
If you are looking for a position where you will be in a daily contact with people and never get bored, join our team where your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for smooth and efficient operation of reception,
- First contact with Client (greeting, service),
- Handling the incoming calls,
- Handling the received and sent mail, evidence and distribution,
- Ordering the office supplies and snacks,
- Taking care of technical and other office equipment,
- Organizational support for colleagues within business travels (booking the flight tickets, accommodation, etc.),
- Daily administrative support for the whole office.
Your ideal profile
- Secondary with school-leaving examination (position is suitable for a fresh graduate),
- Knowledge of English at least at intermediate level,
- Knowledge of MS Office at user level,
- Good communication and organisational skills,
- Attention to details, responsibility,
- Pro-active approach, flexibility.
What we offer
- Great opportunity to gain experience by working on interesting projects in fast growing international company
- Opportunity for personal and career growth
- Opportunity to realize your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment!)
- Language lessons, hard and soft skills trainings
- MultiSport cards partially paid by employer
- Referral bonus – for new colleague and new client
- Teambuilding activities and company parties
- Volunteer activities within the work
- Participation at the public sport events
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and feel comfortable in our team!