In Accace, WE DO what we love and WE LOVE what we do. This is also the reason why our company is one of the fastest growing consultancy and outsourcing companies in our region.
We want to be the employer of choice no. 1 for talented people and we are currently looking for a colleague in the position of Group HR Project Lead for our Headquarters in Bratislava, who would lead various Group HR projects and help us develop our vision with innovative HR approach.
The overall satisfaction of our colleagues, an informal friendly environment and the desire to create are key for us.
If you are looking for a challenge, you are not afraid of a multi-culture environment and want to help us move forward, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Primarily leading various group HR projects such as HRM implementation, employer branding, group education program, group career website etc.
- Cooperation with Management and Board to enhance company’s values and mission into daily HR operations and strategies
- Participation in development and implemention of HR plans and strategies
- Guidance and support of the HR colleagues from other branches
Your ideal profile
- University education (Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree) with a focus on HR/ economics/ law/ psychology
- 5 years of experience in coordinating HR projects
- Active knowledge of the English language (C1)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office at the advanced level
- Excellent communicator
- Strategic thinker
- Experience with multi-cultural environment
What we offer
- Work on interesting projects for international company
- New challenges and opportunities for career growth
- Various trainings for improvement of professional and soft skills
- Language training during working hours
- Motivational bonus system
- Remuneration for the recommendation of a new colleague/client
- Teambuilding and volunteer activities
- Massages at the workplace during working hours
- MultiSport cards partially paid by the employer
- Flexible working hours and Home office