Are you curious how it works at the Headquarters? Don´t miss this interesting opportunity to dive into the HR world and get a chance to understand how group HR plans, projects and strategies are built.
We are currently looking for a new HR Group Support, who would mainly help us with planning and monitoring Group HR projects, but you can do and learn much more, if you show us your interest and passion.
We are searching for an enthusiastic student with creative spirit and proactive approach. Speaking English should be a cup of tea for you, as you are going to step into multi-cultural environment.
Does it sound good? Then look no more and apply now!
- Supporting the Group HR project team with planning, managing and monitoring Group HR projects (HRM implementation, organizing international events, creating Group education program, sending Group surveys etc.),
- Making research and gathering data for the projects,
- Organizing meetings, preparing meeting minutes and ensuring action items are completed in a timely way,
- Helping with the preparation of presentations and the organization of internal workshops,
- Sending out surveys/tests and analyzing results,
- Supporting the closing process of projects, ensuring all documentation is available for all HR colleagues,
- Researching HR issues and helping with their solutions
Your ideal profile
- You are a university student (ideally 2nd-3rd year of bachelor’s studies)
- Previous experience in HR is a great advantage, but not a requirement
- You have a pleasant demeanor
- You are creative
- You have a sense of detail and are reliable
- You speak English at the C1 level
- You are interested in a long-term part-time job
What we offer
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth,
- Gaining experience by working on interesting projects,
- Pleasant and modern work environment in a friendly team with a professional approach and professional background of a developing international company,
- Annual bonus,
- Bonus for referring a new colleague/client,
- Free hot and cold drinks, fruit/vegetables at the workplace,
- Team building activities (e.g. Summer party, Christmas party).