For the work on new interesting projects we are currently looking for a colleague to the position of HR Admin Assistant.
- Providing HR support to a client and its employees (at their branch and in our office)
- Communication with candidates, organization of the starting day with newcomers
- Providing support to our payroll accountants team
- Employee T&A processing
- Preparation of employment contracts and appendixes
- Organization of trainings according to the client’s requirements
- Documents storage and archiving
- E-mail correspondence, handling telephone inquiries, etc.
- Gaining new experience, being interested in HR and payroll news
Your ideal profile
- Secondary school
- General knowledge about HR and payroll agenda
- One year of experience in administration or in the HR or payroll department
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools (especially MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (both written and spoken), Czech is a must
- Active approach, ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, responsibility – meeting deadlines
What we offer
- Annual bonus
- meal allowance in the amount of 70 CZK / day
- Flexi pass vouchers worth CZK 100 / month
- 40 hours / 5 extra days off
- 2 sick days paid leave
- English courses and professional training,
- Teambuilding activities
- The possibility of participating in volunteer projects / charity
- An extraordinary reward if you become the best employee of the month, year, or hero of “The Aces”
- An opportunity to gain experience working on interesting projects and to grow professionally.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!
Petr, Tinka, Jarča, Iva… and almost 300 other colleagues are looking forward to you, so don’t hesitate and send us your CV with a cover letter today!