Accace is more than a job – we take it personally. We DO what we SAY! We work SMART. We prefer TRUST over control.
We are looking for a skilled, certified Internal Auditor with a hands-on approach, ready to help us effectively lead us through the legislation challenges in ISO, internal and external audits, GDPR agenda and improvements our internal environment.
We look for a independent team player with ability to deliver outcomes in timely manner. New colleague will support Risk Manager and cooperate with quality controllers. Our internal auditor needs to be able to clearly and fluently communicate both internally and externally in English and needs to prove strong presentation skills.
If you feel brave enough to help us with this challenging area, you belong to Accace!
- Ensuring the know-how transfer between all countries of the Group with respect to ISO procedures
- Planning and managing internal audits within the Group
- Keeping a live the internal audit tools and procedures with respect to ISO
- Ensuring continuous development and simplification of processes in effective way
- Preparing the audit reports about findings and recommendations and communicating the audit results
- Discussing findings with the employees and also with the management
- Specifying mistakes and disconformities according to internal rules, processes and directive
- Controlling the fulfilment of audit recommendations, mistakes from prior periods and going through the steps taken
- Providing consultancy to company process related topics and management of quality
- Controlling the correctness of bookkeeping and accounting outputs
- Providing recommendations that would enhance performance of accounting department (workflow, document flow etc.)
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting the significant risks within various projects
- Providing consultancy to a wide variety of matters, helping to find solutions if needed, providing recommendations appropriate to improving the work effectiveness and procedures,
- Proposing solutions regarding risk issues to reduce risk impact to the projects.
- Acting as a specialist for general and security directives and processes
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EMPLOYEE
- At least 7 years of experience at similar position
- Internal auditor certification for ISO 9001
- Understanding of the outsourcing and consulting industry
- Strong knowledge of legislation related to accountancy and taxes
- Strong knowledge of audit/risk techniques and principles
- Knowledge of IAS / IFRS is advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Knowledge of Slovak at proficient level or native speaker
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
- Knowledge of MS Excel at advanced level
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with long-term perspective at an international outsourcing company
- Challenging work on the projects for significant world-known and European companies
- Possibility of further professional education provided by the company
- education including relevant ISO certificate
- partial work from home
- English lessons
- Multisport card contribution