Are you interested in joining a young and ambitious team in one of the fastest-growing industries? Would you like to actively participate in the development of our team in a rapidly growing international consulting group? Apply for the internship!
- Status of a 4th or 5th year student in law studies;
- Adequate theoretical background in civil, commercial and labour law and interest in developments in these areas;
- Intermediate level of English proficiency;
- Familiarity with MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook);
- Ability to think analytically;
- Very communicative, able to establish contacts easily, involved and working with passion;
- Ability to formulate ideas in a clear and factual manner, as well as the ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under time pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Support of the legal team in ongoing projects;
- Monitoring current changes in the law;
- Interpretation of legal regulations, drafting of contracts, letters and motions;
- Direct contact with customers, courts and authorities of government and self-government administration.
What we offer
- 3 months of paid traineeship with employment possibility;
- Gaining experience in an international company with an established position on the market;
- Working on projects for local and international companies;
- Working in a team of experienced lawyers;
- Supervision by a mentor and experienced professionals;
- Possibility of implementing your ideas in the company;
- Flexible working hours, adapted to the schedule of university courses;
- Possibility to attend language courses at the employer’s expense.
In case of eventual employment, additionally:
- Further vocational training at the employer’s expense;
- Multisport card;