Are you interested in joining a young and ambitious team in one of the fastest-growing industries? Would you like to actively participate in the development of our team in a rapidly growing international consulting group? Apply for the internship!
- University degree or a student status of either 4th or 5th year in economics, finance or law;
- Adequate theoretical background and interest in tax law;
- Intermediate level of English proficiency, a good command of German is also desirable;
- Familiarity with MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook);
- Ability to think analytically;
- Communicative, able to establish contacts easily, involved and working with passion;
- Ability to formulate ideas in a clear and factual manner, as well as the ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under time pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Supporting the tax department and tax advisors in their ongoing projects;
- Assistance in the preparation of VAT settlements, submission of Standard Audit Files for Taxes, and Intrastat notifications;
- Interpretation of tax law regulations, preparation of draft tax opinions, requests for individual interpretations and letters to tax authorities;
- Monitoring current developments in tax law;
- Preparation of statements concerning the positions of tax authorities;
- Contact with tax administration authorities, visits to tax authorities;
- Administrative support for the unit.
What we offer
- 3-month paid traineeship with employment possibility;
- Gaining experience in an international company with an established position on the market;
- Working on projects for local and international companies;
- Working in a team of experienced tax advisors and consultants;
- Supervision by a mentor and experienced professionals;
- Possibility of implementing your ideas in the company;
- Flexible working hours, adapted to the schedule of university courses;
- Possibility to attend language courses at the employer’s expense.
In case of eventual employment, additionally:
- Further vocational training at the employer’s expense;
- Multisport card;