Are you ready to start your career in accounting? Do you have an eye for details and can you effectively organize your work duties? If you answered yes, definitely read on!
At Accace, one of the fastest-growing consulting and outsourcing companies in our region, we are currently looking for a new member for the position of Junior Accountant to strengthen our Internal Finance department directly at the company headquarters. Since the Accace group is constantly growing both in Slovakia and abroad, you will not be bored with us.
If you are interested in advancing professionally and enjoy taking on new challenges, an opportunity within our team may be right for you.
- Supporting accountants and accounting supervisors,
- Accounting for ordinary accounting operations,
- Preparation of basic documents for monthly reports, VAT returns and year-end accounts,
- Preparation of documents for accounting, sorting, printing, creation and archiving of accounting documents,
- Preparation of documents for invoicing, issuance of issued invoices,
- Preparation of payments,
- Managing the bank agenda.
- Secondary school education with high school diploma/higher professional education university education with an economic focus,
- Experience in accounting processing is an advantage,
- Knowledge of the English language at a moderately advanced level,
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook) at the user level,
- Independent work, logical and systematic thinking
- Responsibility and result orientation.
What we offer
- Work on interesting projects for international company
- New challenges and opportunities for career growth
- Various trainings for improvement of professional and soft skills
- Language training during working hours
Appreciation, events and culture
- Motivational bonus system
- Remuneration for the recommendation of a new colleague/client
- Yearly THE ACES company awards
- Teambuilding activities and company celebrations
- Rich CSR program and volunteer activities within the work
- Healthy weeks
- Massages at the workplace during working hours
- MultiSport cards partially paid by the employer
- Participation in the public sport events
Flexibility and work-life balance
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Inspirational workshops connected to lifestyle topics and personal development
- Events for children