Are you looking for a new challenge in your professional career?
Do you want to share your knowledge, but also improve your skills? Become part of a team of expanding and successful international company and work with professionals in consulting? If so, you are the right person we are looking for!
- Processing of legal documentation in all basic areas of law.
- Representing clients in negotiations, before courts and other state and local institutions.
- Providing complex legal services to clients.
- Preparation of expert opinions, statements, reports and other documents according to client´s requirement.
- Performing other work duties within the internal processes of the office.
Your ideal profile
- University education from the Czech law faculty required.
- Previous working experience in advocacy is advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Czech law, ability to apply it.
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level, including expert legal terminology, knowledge of Czech at a proficient level or native speaker.
- Long-term interest in work in advocacy.
What we offer
- Work in a dynamically growing international consulting company.
- A unique opportunity to participate in the growth of the legal office.
- Further professional and language trainings.
- Pleasant and modern working environment in a young team with professional approach and background of an international company.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits (ability to work at home), flexible working hours, meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more).
- Full-time employment and contract for an indefinite period.
- Opportunity to realize our ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment!).
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!