Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual to join our team of transactional and financial consultants (TAF). He/she is not afraid to implement his/her ideas and would like to learn new things. Our TAF team aids clients by analysing a various set of need to achieve the best strategical solution for the company.
- Participate in the preparation of financial analyses and presentations for leading private equity clients as well as for significant business groups.
- Working with other team members in preparing financial, tax and legal due diligence.
- Analyse the financial aspects of possible transaction financing.
- Assist in compiling consolidated financial statements in accordance with both Czech GAAP and IFRS.
- Process financial calculations for valuation purposes according to tax regulations (without expert clause).
Your ideal profile
- University education required.
- You enjoy analysing numbers and are finance/accounting oriented (or you are ready to learn).
- Experience with financial analyses or audits is an advantage.
- You enjoy a variety of different tasks/projects.
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level (both written and spoken), knowledge of Czech at proficient level or native speaker.
- Team player, but is able to work independently.
What we offer
- Work in a dynamically growing international advisory company.
- Opportunity for personal growth, including the possibility of studying ACCA and further education opportunities (if interested).
- Interesting projects for major clients.
- Competitive salary.
- Full-time/part-time employment and contract for an indefinite period.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment)!
- flexible working hours,
- ability to work at home,
- meal vouchers,
- English lessons,
- fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team! Be tough [TəF] and join us!