Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague to join our team of transactional and financial consultants (TAF), who is not afraid to implement his/her ideas and would like to learn new things. Our TAF team aids clients by analysing a various set of need to achieve the best strategical solution for the company.
- Participate in supporting clients in meeting common and specific tax problems.
- Solve tax or financial parts of transaction projects (mergers, acquisitions, restructuring), solve local and international tax issues (in cooperation with other team members).
- Participate in the preparation of transfer pricing studies.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns for clients.
- Process financial and tax audits when buying/selling a business (“due diligence”) and cooperate with other team members preparing legal due diligence.
- Communicate with clients and state institutions.
Your ideal profile
- University education in economics (preferably specializing in accounting, finance, or taxes).
- Previous experience in the field of taxes, financial analysis or auditing is an advantage, but not a condition.
- You enjoy analysing numbers and are finance/accounting/taxes oriented (or you are ready to learn).
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (written and spoken), knowledge of Czech at a proficient level or native speaker.
- Team player, but to be able to work independently.
- A friendly and communicative person, who is not afraid to solve something completely new.
What we offer
- Work in a growing international advisory company.
- Opportunity for personal growth, including the possibility of studying ACCA and preparing for a tax advisor exam (if interested).
- Interesting projects for major clients.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits: ability to work at home, meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more).
- Full-time or part-time employment and contract for an indefinite period.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team! Be tough [TəF] and join us!