Are you looking for a new challenge in an international growing company full of friendly colleagues who like numbers and innovation? We are a provider of comprehensive consulting and BPO services and we are currently looking for a colleague for the position of Consultant for the transaction and financial team for the Prague branch.
In our transactional and financial (“TAF”) team, we connect experts from the financial, tax and accounting fields and offer our clients a comprehensive portfolio of services to help them make strategic decisions about the development of their company or group.
- Participate in the preparation of financial analyses and presentations for private equity clients as well as for major companies.
- Process financial and tax due diligence and cooperate with other team members preparing legal due diligence.
- Participate in valuation projects and preparation of transfer pricing studies.
- Assistance in compiling consolidated financial statements in accordance with CAS and IFRS.
- Participate in tax analyses and income tax calculations in cooperation with tax advisors of our TAF team.
For us, the key characteristics of a candidate are a sense of numbers and innovation, a friendly approach and a willingness to help colleagues. And also, the ability to work on several different projects at once. Of course, we welcome previous experience and will be happy to take it into account when working on projects.
- University education in economics (specialization in accounting, finance or taxes is an advantage).
- You enjoy analysing numbers and are finance/accounting/taxes oriented (or you are ready to learn).
- Experience with financial analysis or audit is an advantage (not a condition – our offer will match your profile).
- You speak and write English at an advanced level; you have knowledge of Czech at a proficient level or a native speaker.
- You can work on multiple projects at once.
- You are friendly and willing to help colleagues.
What we offer
- Work-life balance – do not expect overtime over the weekend.
- 5 days of compensatory leave.
- Annual profit-sharing bonus with no restrictions and referral bonuses.
- Free online therapy sessions for mental well-being.
- Meal vouchers.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas – we all create our working environment!
We work in an open space, but everyone has enough of their own space. We have a well-equipped kitchen, hot and cold drinks, fruit and a full pantry of goodies. We are easy to reach – a short walk from the centre (Pankrác metro station) with a beautiful view from the 11th floor.