Whether you’re familiar with the job market or you’re new on the scene, you’ve probably seen a number of offers that made you let out a gasp and roll your eyes a bit. You see “dynamic”, “growing”, “inspirational” and “passionate” screaming at you from most vacancies. But the distinctive aftertaste of corporate copytext makes you wonder: is there more to the job than coffee smelling corridors and the sound of computer cursors clicking under bright neon lights? We know how dry and boring some jobs sound. With faked positivity and failed motivational speeches, they could end up as the worst TedTalks to ever exist in a parallel universe. So, let us ditch the small talk and tell you frankly how awesome your job is going to be at Accace – because in this job offer, we are telling the truth, not just faking it.
To put it simply: we love what we do. Our job is to offer people the help they need and it is a very rewarding, feel-good task. We get the word out about our services, find our potential customers and tell them about our solutions, both offline and online, through multiple channels, formats and ways. B2B marketing at its finest. But what we do is not monotone – we come across challenges, new projects and opportunities quite regularly, of course, still in a reasonable pace. Meaning: you get a ton of exciting things to do, but still have all the time for yourself and to have a life outside the office. We are not slaves to the work – we do it because we enjoy it so much.
You will be joining a fun and young team of a few who are more like friends than colleagues. We don’t do formalities and curtsies around each other, because we’ve built a safe environment where we support and trust each other, and feel free to share anything we want.
But let’s talk a bit about the job, because probably this got too cheesy already (and let’s face it, you’re here for the work too, not just the people). So, what you would actually do is take care of our social media accounts. You’ve probably already checked us on Facebook and LinkedIn – and as you can see, there is plenty of space for your creativity. You’ll also help with visuals and content creation in general. A bit of graphic design, a bit of copywriting, to spice it up. And you will take care of some tasks related to website administration, which is easy-peasy, no need to get freaky.
In general, you don’t need to know Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress administration and others. We can teach you all of that. What we are looking for in a new colleague is the desire to learn and grow. And excellent English skills, because we are focusing on a global market, so we need you to be A+ when it comes to communication. No pressure though.
If you liked what you’ve read, please do not hesitate to send us your CV. We’re eager to meet you and we’re sure that it’s going to be an awesome journey with a big portion of fun and whole lot of experience in B2B marketing.
- Basic administration of the global website
- Preparation, distribution and publishing of materials and content
- Drafting, copywriting and proofreading of content for global website (English)
- Occasional support with e-Shop administration tasks
- Maintenance of global social media accounts
- Development of a global social media strategy and execution of the planned tasks
- Analysis and optimization social media accounts and platforms
- Supervision of local social media accounts
- Maintenance and administration of social media advertising including the development of an advertising strategy
- Support with the preparation and maintenance of corporate templates and materials
- Update of current corporate materials upon requests
- Providing other assistance and support as required
Your ideal profile
- University (Master’s or Bachelor’s) degree in marketing, business administration, management etc.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe apps (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or After Effects) is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of website administration in WordPress is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of ads management on Facebook and LinkedIn is an advantage
- Willingness and motivation to develop skills for the above mentioned is a must (all trainings to be delivered by senior team members)
- C1 or higher level of English, with fluency and comfort with the language, is a must
What we offer
- Great opportunity to gain experience by working on interesting projects in fast growing international company
- Opportunity for personal growth
- Opportunity to realize your ideas
- Remote working, flexible working hours, language lessons, hard and soft skills trainings and more
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and feeling comfortable in our team!