Do you want to start your career in accounting or are you looking for a new challenge in an international growing company?
We are currently looking for a Junior Financial Analyst – an administrative and technical position with an accounting background. The position is especially suitable for recent graduates or students of the last years of university (you can work part-time, the minimum is 25 hours / week).
- Working with imports:
- Control and import of external inputs and datasets into accounting software
- Automated processing and billing throughout the sales network
- Communication of possible discrepancies
- Generation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Checking reports, creating and checking documents, formatting reports into user versions
- Saving reports to client storage / sending reports to clients by e-mail
- Preparing of financial documents:
- Preparation of interim documents for accounting and for monthly / annual financial statements
- Sorting of incoming e-mails by centers for individual clients and evaluation of the need for billing based on the received communication, billing, archiving.
Your ideal profile
- University education attained with economic specialization (eventually secondary economic school with an experience)
- Experience of working in accounting programs is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools (especially MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Knowledge of English at basic level, Czech is a must
- You can work independently and, in a team
- You enjoy working on multiple projects and you are responsible for meeting deadlines
What we offer
- Annual bonus
- meal allowance in the amount of 70 CZK / day
- Flexi pass vouchers worth CZK 100 / month
- 40 hours / 5 extra days off
- 2 sick days paid leave
- English courses and professional training,
- Teambuilding activities
- The possibility of participating in volunteer projects / charity
- An extraordinary reward if you become the best employee of the month, year, or hero of “The Aces”
- An opportunity to gain experience working on interesting projects and to grow professionally.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!
Gabča, Mário, Denča, Tomáš, Eliška… and almost 300 other colleagues are looking forward to you, so don’t hesitate and send us your CV with a cover letter today!