Are you interested in audit and would you like to start your career in the field of controlling internal processes, rules and procedures in a modern international company?
As a Junior Internal Auditor, you will help us improve operating efficiency and reduce risks, get the opportunity to participate in the preparation of the annual audit plan or interact with colleagues from different countries. If you are looking for a dynamic environment full of challenges and want to learn a lot, this is the right chance for you!
The Internal Audit department is the global partner for all Accace branches. Our role is to make sure that internal processes, policies and procedures are always in line with legislation and our corporate strategy.
This role is a great opportunity for your professional development and growth. At Accace we are flexible, offering a wide range of benefits including the possibility to work from home and work part-time.
Have we caught your attention? Read on!
Your RESPONSIBILITIES would be:
- participation in the preparation of the Audit Plan
- carrying internal audits (ordinary, control, extraordinary)
- preparing and publishing audit reports
- presenting of audit findings to local and group managers
- identifying weaknesses and risks of current management system
- providing ideas for management system improvement
- providing internal training to people when necessary, during the course of an internal audit or on request
- providing support during management system documentation regular update
- participating in external ISO audits
- ad hoc projects, providing support to colleagues in Risk & Compliance department
Your ideal profile
We are looking for someone who is passionate about all internal audit activities and segments within the Accace Group and also has:
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- passion and love for what you do (because it’s not just a job)
- a basic understanding of accounting and tax laws
- the ability to look at things from a broader perspective
- an orientation for detail and an analytical approach (problem solving is a must)
- Knowledge of English at least at B2 level
What we offer
- work on interesting projects for international company
- new challenges and opportunities for career growth
- English courses and professional training
- annual bonus
- bonus for referring a new colleague/client
- meal vouchers
- flexi pass vouchers or well-being allowance
- 5 extra days off
- 2 sick days
- drinks and fruit at the workplace