Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference. At Accace we care about our employees and we make every effort to keep them motivated and satisfied. If you want to work in a dynamic team and develop your skills while working on interesting projects, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Providing support for payroll accountants and payroll supervisors
- Processing personal data, typing data into payroll software
- Helping with the preparation of statements and other documents
- Archiving documents
- Communicating with health insurance and social insurance institutions
- Contributing to the great working amosphere
Requirements on candidate
- Secondary school with leaving examination with economical specialization
- Basic knowledge of payroll agenda and payroll processing
- Knowledge of Slovak at proficient level or native speaker
- Language skills in English at intermediate level
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook) at user level
- Ability to work autonomously
- Clear logical and analytical thinking
A satisfaction survey among our employees showed that more than 90% of our colleagues in work appreciate mostly the great team and friendly atmosphere of our company. The portfolio of our clients consists mainly of international companies, which are among the most important in the world, so besides the pleasant work environment, we also offer work on interesting projects as well as new exciting challenges.