At Accace you will develop your skills and gain new career and personal experiences that will help you grow and reach your true potential.
Join our Payroll Team in Poland – within a fast growing international BPO and Advisory group – and take the next step in your career!
- Updating data in the payroll system;
- Preparation of payroll lists for our clients;
- Completion of personnel documents and update of personnel files;
- Issuing certificates of employment and income according to client requirements;
- Preparation of compulsory reports and statements according to the assumptions;
- Support and consulting for our payroll clients;
- Contact with external authorities: ZUS, US, GUS, PFRON;
- Keeping abreast with legislative changes concerning the payroll agenda;
- Keeping the deadlines arising from legislation or client’s requirements.
- Knowledge of labor law questions and questions concerning the social and health insurance;
- Previous experience in payroll would be an advantage;
- Language skills in English at the upper intermediate level; knowledge of other language would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook) at the user level;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience and knowledge of payroll software;
- Ability to work according to the internal standards of the company;
- Autonomous working, analytical skills;
- Experience in outsourcing company would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain experience in a fast growing international consulting and outsourcing company;
- Possibility to work on challenging, international projects;
- Possibility of further career and professional growth;
- Friendly environment in a team with professional attitude and expert background.