Accace has big plans for the future and in order to fulfill them, the Romanian HR team is looking for a dedicated person to help them with the recruitment process.
We are expecting a creative colleague who is passionate about human resources, has a positive attitude and is ready to take the initiative with passion.
If you are an optimistic person, who really enjoys working in a team environment and your inner desire is to offer a beautiful experience to our candidates, then we are more than curious to meet you!
- CVs screening on local recruitment sites according to job requirements
- Identifying the right profiles by directly approaching the candidates (head hunting)
- Contacting the selected candidates in order to schedule the interviews
- Organizing the testing process of the candidates and sending the feedback following their results
- Permanent updating of the candidates’ database
- Writing and posting ads on various job websites
- Writing job ads for our social networks (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Preparing reports in connection with the recruitment activity
- University studies in progress or completed
- Recruitment experience represents an advantage
- Good use of MS Office tools (ECDL would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level
- Good skills for organizing and planning the activity
- Excellent communication skills
- Good use of Social Media channels
What we offer
- Annual bonus based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic in Bucharest
- Central location and flexible work arrangements
- Home Office
- Paid study leave
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course, internal trainings, financial support for specializations
- Coffee and tea in the office
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
- We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania – and be part of our #accacelife!