We are a team of young people who want to do big things in an innovative way. We enjoy finding solutions that help our clients with their problems and move us forward.
However, this would not be possible without a good IT Support team, for which we are currently looking for reinforcements for the position of Junior System Specialist.
Do you enjoy IT and want to improve your work in different systems? Are you communicative and want to try something new? We are looking for a new member to our IT team, and you could be the one!
- Technical support of the company’s IT system,
- Providing advice and support to users,
- Problem analysis, troubleshooting,
- Solving IT problems and their prevention,
- Reporting incidents to application or system administrators,
- Taking care of user accounts and IT equipment of employees,
- Cooperation with external suppliers of IT services,
- Responsibility for the proper functioning of the IT system in individual branches of the company,
- Setting up the IT system in newly established branches,
- Auxiliary activities in the implementation of IT projects.
Your ideal profile
- Interest in working in the field of IT Support
- Education in the field of information technology / Economics: high school with graduation; extension/higher professional education; University I. degree; University II. Degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V, Administration of Windows servers, LAN/WAN administration, Client/server administration
- Knowledge of the English language at an intermediate level
- Good communication skills, pro-client approach when dealing with colleagues’ requests
- The ability to work independently
- Good organization of work and the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
What we offer
- Work on interesting projects for international company
- New challenges and opportunities for career growth
- Various trainings for improvement of professional and soft skills
- Language training during working hours
- Motivational bonus system
- Remuneration for the recommendation of a new colleague/client
- Teambuilding and volunteer activities
- Massages at the workplace during working hours
- MultiSport cards partially paid by the employer
- Flexible working hours and Home office