Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference. At Accace we care about our employees and we make every effort to keep them motivated and satisfied. If you want to work in a dynamic team and develop your skills while working on interesting projects, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Technical support of company’s IT system,
- Analysis of problems, prevention, IT troubleshooting,
- Reporting of incidents via application or system administrator,
- Maintenance of user accounts and IT equipment of employees,
- Providing advice and support for users,
- Providing support to other IT teams,
- Auxiliary activities at IT projects realization,
- Cooperation with external suppliers of IT services
Requirements on candidate
- Secondary school with leaving examination/higher level of professional education/university education with specialization on economics
- Knowledge of Slovak at proficient level or native speaker
- Language skills in English at least at intermediate level (B2),
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, Windows serverov, klientských serverov and Microsoft Hyper-V administration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Clear logical and analytical thinking, ability to work autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player and good attitude towards solving problems
- Flexibility and responsibility
A satisfaction survey among our employees showed that more than 90% of our colleagues in work appreciate mostly the great team and friendly atmosphere of our company. The portfolio of our clients consists mainly of international companies, which are among the most important in the world, so besides the pleasant work environment, we also offer work on interesting projects as well as new exciting challenges.
In addition to this, we offer further professional and language education, the possibility of career growth and many others that will be presented on the personal meeting.