Do you want to start a career in the IT field or are you looking for a new challenge in an international growing company?
We are a team of passionate people who want to do great things in an innovative way. We enjoy finding solutions that help our clients with their problems and move us forward.
However, this would not be possible without a good IT Support team, for which we are currently seeking a new Junior System Specialist.
If you are a team player, enjoy working in the IT field and want to further develop your skills, we have a great opportunity for you.
- Technical support of the company’s IT system,
- Providing advice and support to users,
- Problem analysis, troubleshooting,
- Solving IT problems and their prevention,
- Reporting incidents to application or system administrators,
- Taking care of user accounts and IT equipment of employees,
- Cooperation with external suppliers of IT services,
- Responsibility for the proper functioning of the IT system in individual branches of the company,
- Setting up the IT system in newly established branches,
- Auxiliary activities in the implementation of IT projects.
Your ideal profile
- Interest in working in the field of IT Support
- Education in the field of information technology / Economics: high school with graduation; extension/higher professional education; University I. degree; University II. Degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V, Administration of Windows servers, LAN/WAN administration, Client/server administration
- Knowledge of the English language at an intermediate level
- Good communication skills, pro-client approach when dealing with colleagues’ requests
- The ability to work independently
- Good organization of work and the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
What we offer
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Gaining experience by working on interesting projects
- Pleasant and modern work environment in a friendly team with a professional approach and professional background of a developing international company
- Annual bonus
- Bonus for referring a new colleague/client
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass vouchers worth 100 CZK/month or a well-being contribution of the same value
- 5 extra days-off
- 2 days of paid leave for medical indisposition
- Free hot and cold drinks, fruit/vegetables at the workplace
- English courses and professional training
- Travel insurance
- Team building activities (e.g. in summer, Christmas party)