When you come to work in the morning (unless you are working from home) and enjoy a cup of Italian coffee or tea, you will:
- Participate in supporting clients in fulfilling common and specific tax problems in the field of income taxes, VAT and other taxes.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns.
- Solve local and international tax issues in cooperation with other members of the tax team.
- Prepare opinions and analyses for clients.
- Communicate with clients, tax authorities and other state bodies.
Will you join us?
Your ideal profile
- University education in economics (specialization in accounting, finance or taxes is an advantage, can be a final year student).
- You are familiar with accounting and tax legislation (or you are ready to learn it).
- Previous experience in the field of taxation is an advantage, but not a condition.
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level (written and spoken), knowledge of Czech at a proficient level or a native speaker.
- Team player, but should be able to work independently.
- You are friendly and communicative.
- And above all, you want to be involved in solving various tasks.
What we offer (for your great work)?
- Work-life balance – don’t expect overtime on the weekend with us.
- 5 days of compensatory leave.
- Annual profit-sharing bonus with no restrictions and referral bonuses.
- Multisport card
- Free online therapy sessions.
- Meal vouchers.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas – we all create our working environment together!
We work in an open space, but everyone has enough of their own space. We have a well-equipped kitchen, hot and cold drinks, fruit and a full pantry of goodies. We are easy to reach – a short walk from the center (Pankrác metro station) with a beautiful view from the 11th floor.
Thoughtful adaptation is a matter of course with us, as well as English courses and professional and soft skills training according to your interests. The work schedule is flexible, and you can also work from home, you have a mobile phone with an unlimited tariff at your disposal. You can also participate in volunteer projects for charities. We are always open to new ideas.
We are looking forward to meeting you. So, don´t hesitate and send us your CV with a cover letter today!
P.S.: Take a look behind the scenes on Instagram.