We offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge and gain new experience in tax consulting, in addition in combination with transaction consulting. We will be happy to welcome you in the team, where we emphasize a good atmosphere and help each other.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a colleague who is not afraid to implement their ideas and want to learn new things. They like taxes and want to overlap in other fields, especially finance, law and accounting.
- Participate in supporting clients in meeting common and specific tax problems.
- Solve tax parts of transaction projects (mergers, acquisitions, restructuring), solve local and international tax issues (in cooperation with other team members).
- Participate in the preparation of transfer pricing studies.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and process tax returns for clients.
- Communicate with clients and state institutions.
- University education in economics.
- Very good orientation in accounting and tax legislation (or you are ready to learn it).
- Previous experience in the field of taxes is an advantage, but not a condition (your experience can affect the position offered, there is also the opportunity to work as a tax consultant).
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (written and spoken), knowledge of Czech at a proficient level or native speaker.
- Team player, but to be able to work independently.
- A friendly and communicative person, who is not afraid to solve something completely new.
What we offer
- Work in a growing international advisory company.
- Opportunity for personal growth, including the possibility of studying ACCA and preparing for a tax advisor exam (if interested).
- Interesting projects for major clients.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits: ability to work at home, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more).
- Full-time employment and contract for an indefinite period.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment!).
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!