Does the legal agenda of an international company with Slovak roots sounds interesting to you? Then we are looking for you to join our team within Accace headquarters in Bratislava!
Our dynamic team, in which something is constantly happening, is looking for a colleague who will be ready to consult and resolve any legal issue. We will offer you an informal friendly atmosphere and a variety of tasks that will not bore you. You will work closely internally with many of our departments, as well as externally with our clients or suppliers. In Accace, we appreciate passion and new ideas, so if you want, you will definitely have the opportunity to self-realize and grow.
- Providing the advisory, analysis and consultancy in various legal areas, especially relating to commercial, civil or labour law and responding to requests of colleagues from other departments and management of the company on legal matters,
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing legal documentation and Internal Directives of the company,
- Proposing of solutions of legal issues within local and international contracts, tenders, subcontractor´s relations and relations with partners,
- Cooperating in terms of client knowledge issues, considering the risk to cooperate with the client and proposing to the company management whether to sign the service contract or terminate it,
- Monitoring of development of legal acts and following legislative changes in Slovakia and within EU and informing the Company about them,
- Being responsible for the agenda of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) – preparation of documentation, participating on procedures and strategies, solving of problems, consultancy, leading of trainings for employees,
- Application of contractual principles of the company, securing of compliance of the company with the applicable legal acts,
- Representing the Company in judicial proceedings in case of any disputes with third parties and in administrative proceedings,
- Serving as the point of contact between the Company and national supervisory authorities,
- Communicate and manage relevant steps with insurance companies,
- Managing the whole administration and evidence associated with the legal agenda of the company,
- Preparing legal articles in local language or English.
Your ideal profile
- Excellent knowledge of commercial, civil and labour law with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position,
- Knowledge of English at an excellent level (verbally and in writing), knowledge of another language is an advantage,
- Very good communication, negotiation skills, work organization and attention to detail, team spirit,
- Pro-active approach, ability to solve problems independently and make decisions
What we offer
- Great opportunity to gain experience by working on interesting projects in fast growing international consulting company
- Opportunity for personal growth
- Opportunity to realize your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment!)
- Flexible working hours, language lessons, hard and soft skills trainings and more
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!