Are you interested in joining a young and ambitious team in one of the fastest-growing industries? Would you like to actively participate in the development of our team in a rapidly growing international consulting group? Apply for the Office Assistant position!
- Secondary or higher education, also with current student status;
- language skills in English at professional level (enabling easy contact with English-speaking clients);
- high level of customer service competence;
- good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Preferred candidates: with previous experience in similar position, great organizational skills, diligence and attention to detail in task performance, as well as flexibility and self-sufficiency in daily activities.
- Creating positive company image through contact with clients;
- coordinating of correspondence, operating phone calls; ensuring a correct and timely workflow of documents;
- first point of contact at the reception, handling visits of guests and clients;
- CRM system management (e.g. entering invoices and clients’ data into the system);
- planning business trips;
- placing orders for the office and food items, handling related invoices;
- supporting internal departments in administrative and office-related tasks (e.g. scanning and copying documents, preparing and updating databases, processing documents).
What we offer
- Opportunity to get an experience in a fast-growing international consulting and outsourcing company;
- work in a team with a friendly atmosphere, based on mutual trust and shared values;
- satisfactory salary depending on experience and commitment;
- possibility of improving language skills (by participation in language courses at the employer’s expense, during working hours);
- Multisport card at the employer’s expense;
- fresh fruit on Mondays and Thursdays;
- flexible working hours (candidates with student status can adjust hours according to the university class schedule).