Do you have Outsourced Payroll experience? Do you have experience with multiple high volume payrolls? Would you like to work for a growing global business?
We are seeking an Outsourced Services Payroll Administrator, with outstanding Payroll and accounting experience. This is a great role for someone looking to progress their career working for a Global company.
Why to join us
- Well established company
- Recognised brand
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme
- Managing a portfolio of client payrolls to ensure that the production and completion of payroll is delivered to the client in an efficient and timely manner, the principal duties of this role include:
- Effective end to end processing of weekly and monthly payrolls of varying size
- Knowledge of UK Payroll requirements and payroll compliance processes
- Knowledge of PAYE/NIC, starters/leavers, SMP/SAP, SPP and SSP
- Liaising with clients to ensure submission deadlines are met
- Resolve and deal with any payroll queries
- Meet and exceed all payroll deadlines
Your ideal profile
- A proven track record of running payrolls from start to finish and have up to date knowledge of payroll legislation.
- A minimum of two years’ experience of payroll processing
- Self starter
- Experience in established Payroll software
- An ability to process a payroll from start to finish
- Experience of dealing with multiple payrolls across both weekly and monthly
- Studying in payroll or working towards a CIPP qualification
- People person and ability to work with employees and clients remotely