Looking for a new opportunity in your career?
Join our experienced and energetic team in Poland within a fast growing international BPO and Advisory group.
- Payroll team supervision;
- Communication and meeting with clients;
- Implementing payroll systems (integration of ENOVA and electronic; workflow) and new functionality;
- Coordination of IT support and budgets;
- Planning reporting deadlines and team allocation;
- Reports and data for Managing Director;
- New client implementation process;
- Processes localization and update;
- Internal audit support;
- KYC documents preparation and update.
- At least 8 years’ experience in processing of payroll (different types of wages) and at least 4 years’ experience in supervision of payroll team / couching team members;
- Leading the team (motivation, efficiency, new ideas and their implementation);
- Ability to lead the sales meetings;
- Strong knowledge of labor law and payroll processing;
- Strong knowledge of tax law related to employees income;
- Knowledge of English on advanced level;
- Effective delegation of tasks to subordinates and developing their skills;
- Independendly managing projects and meeting deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize the tasks;
- Ability to work in the team and understand multinational working environment;
- Technical skills: knowledge of PAY SW locally used at user level, MS Excel at upper intermediate/advanced level, MS PowerPoint at user level;
- ENOVA, SAP system know-how could be an advantage.
What we offer
- Friendly environment in the team with professional attitude and expert background;
- Possibility of further career and professional growth;
- Participation in interesting international projects;
- Competitive compensation.